I happen to come across the Mozilla Developer’s Calendar which has the preliminary release schedule for Firefox 2.0:
- August 23rd, Beta 2 UPDATED
- September 8th, Release Candidate 1 UPDATED
- September 15th, Release Candidate 2 UPDATED
- September 22nd, Release Candidate 3 UPDATED
- September 26th, FF 2.0 FINAL RELEASE
All the releases are about a month later than the Historical Schedule dates. Not too bad considering MS may not have Windows Vista ready by the projected January 2007 date. A Seattle-based software developer (not MS or Mozilla) has challenged Bill Gates to a $10,000 bet: He says Windows Vista will not be released as scheduled in January.