As was pointed out in this week’s update meeting notes, there are some issues with the recent Fx 220.127.116.11 upgrade. As of Monday morning this was the list of known Regressions:
- 391412/400406 – layout regression with CSS (Win XP/Vista, Mac, Linux)
- 400421 – dynamically removing an <area> makes the whole map disappear (Win XP/Vista, Mac, Linux)
- 400467 – After upgrading to FF 18.104.22.168 Java applets stop working on Vista [Fx 22.214.171.124/JAVA/Vista Issues]
- 400714 – Flash crashes on Mac have skyrocketed in FF 2008
Here are a couple more we have found from Mozilla Developer News and the appear only to affect the Win XP builds:
- 396695 – Add-ons are disabled after updating. Users can fix this problem by opening their profile folder and removing three files (extensions.rdf, extensions.ini and extensions.cache)
- 400735 – Some Windows users may experience crashes at startup. There is no workaround available at this time.
The Firefox developers are working hard to get these regressions fixed and will be getting a Fx 126.96.36.199 release out very soon. This may be as early as next week.