AMO 4.0.3 – Status: In Planing
- Code freeze: November 10th
- November Recommended List rotation was completed last Friday.
- Added Fennec support to AMO API (see bug 453517)
- Triaged some long-standing bugs last week, and thanks to help from Tomcat we’ve made a significant dent in our overall bug count
- AMO Compatibility Dashboard launched. For 3.1: 58% not compatible, 14% compatible with alphas, 2% compatible with betas, 24% compatible with latest 3.1 builds
Fx 18.104.22.168 & Fx 3.0.4/Gecko 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199 – Pending QA
- Code froze last Wednesday, a few days late
- Builds for both releases were available Friday afternoon
- Scheduled release date was November 12; actual release date a moving target dependent on the QA cycle
- Triaging 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 bugs [ss, abillings]
- Testing 220.127.116.11 and 3.0.4 beta candidates including bug fix verification, Smoktests, BFTs, l10n Spot checks, and Updates Tests. [abillings, juanb, tchung, tracy, jmaher]
- Updated the 3.0.3 top crashes report [ss]
- Working on schedule for 18.104.22.168 and 3.0.5.[ss]
- Code freeze: October 28th @ 11:59 PM PDT
- Builds start: October 31st
- QA starts: November 3rd
- Release to beta channel: November 5th
- Final Release: November 12th?
Fx 22.214.171.124 & Fx 3.0.5/Gecko 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52 – Pending QA
- Schedules are on the wiki
- Code freeze is for November 17 at 11:59pm PST
- Using new short development, long QA cycle
- Blocker owners were emailed last night
- Schedule (Estimated)
- Tree opens: November 3
- Code freeze: November 17 11:59pm
- QA starts: November 18
- Thanksgiving holiday: November 27 & 28
- Builds start: December 1
- Release to beta channel: December 9
- Final Release: December 16
Fx 3.1b2 (Shiretoko)/Gecko 1.9.1b2 – Status: Pending Code Freeze
- mozilla-central will be freezing this Tuesday, November 4th at 11:59pm PDT for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2
- we are expecting to hold a “slushy freeze” until Thursday or Friday; nightly testers, your focus on the Wednesday and Thursday nightly builds will be appreciated!
- last opportunity for beta 2 string changes is November 6th at 11:59 pm PDT
- we expect en-US Beta 2 builds to start appearing next Monday, l10n builds on Tuesday
- after Beta 2 the focus of the front end team will be bugfixes & polish fixes
- Tracking top issues seen by QA. [tchung]
- Created a new 3.1 B1 Top Crashes page [ss]
- Overall status of test planning and test case development
- Testplan completion: 76%
- Testcases planned: 762
- Testcase completion: 44%
- Feature Testing
- Session Restore – Several test cases written [marcia]
- HTML 5 Drag and Drop – 25% more test cases written [jmaher]
- Script Defer – All test cases have been completed! [jmaher]
- Reviewed several A11y patches that landed over the last few weeks. Examples.
- Interesting queries related to Gecko 1.9.1
- 95 1.9.1 blockers.
- 284 wanted bugs (also up) NOTE: Work on blockers, not wanted bugs, if you can!
- String freeze: October 30th @ 11:59 PM PDT
- Code freeze: November 4th @ 11:59 PM PDT
- Builds start: November 10th
- QA starts: TBA
- Release to beta channel: TBA
- Final Release: November 21st
TBird 184.108.40.206 – Pending QA
- Highly dependent on Firefox 220.127.116.11
- Code freeze: October 2th
- Builds start: November 3rd
- QA starts: November 5th
- Release to beta channel: November 12th
- Final Release: November 19th
TBird 3.0b1 (Shredder) – Status: In Process
- Thunderbird Tinderboxen now have bloat and leak tests (Thanks Standard8 & gozer)!
- Intermediate beta 1 landings in progress.
- davida offering free bottle of liquor for whoever gets Chromebug working in Tb
- MoMo meeting next week (November 10th – 14th) in Mountain View
- String Freeze: November 14th @ 23:59 Pacific.
- Code freeze: November 18th @ 23:59 Pacific.
- Builds start: TBD
- QA starts: TBD
- Release to beta channel: TBD
- Final Release: TBD
Complete Meeting Notes