- Compatibility Update
- 77% of add-ons now compatible with Fx3.1b3 and above
- Measuring was revised to exclude the Sun Java Console because of impact on user experience and they way they do updates. Measured the old way, 3.1b3 compatibility is now at 70.4%, still an increase.
- Firefox 3.0.9
- On schedule to ship tomorrow
- Firefox 3.0.10
- Code freeze is set for Wednesday at 11:59pm
- Aiming for mid-late May release
- Final major update for Firefox 2.0.0.x
- Planning a major update for mid-next week
- Firefox 3.5
- Firefox 3.6
- Beta 4 progress: JS has 6 bugs blocking the last planned beta, and 3 of those 6 have patches or has a potential fix. Overall, 7 remaining P1s.
- Don’t forget, Platform planning ongoing:
- For overall Platform planning, see this wiki page.
- Next steps are to discuss the overall plan for what the next Gecko release will look like, not just features, but duration and timing.
- Check out Taras Glek’s talk on Pork.
- Blocker Status:
- 9 final blocker bugs left in content. (9 last time)
- 3 GFX final blockers. (Last week: 4)
- 9 Layout final blockers. Six have patches. (Last week: 11)
- 2 SVG final blockers.
- JS with 29 blockers. (Last week: 37)
- Triage needed. 23 (I updated this number this time!) noms are in the queue right now.
- For weekly engineering meeting notes and other info see the Platform page.
- 73 total 1.9.1 blockers (two weeks ago: 70).
- Thunderbird 126.96.36.199
- NO REPORT