- 13k Collections made since launch
- 81% Compatibility
- Extend Firefox Contest
- Nick Nguyen speaking this week FISL in Brazil
- Firefox 3.0.12
- Missed blockers for code freeze a week ago
- Still trying to get in a couple more
- Pushing out release by one week due to blockers missing code freeze
- Firefox 3.5
- first version of the RC went to 800,000 beta testers on Monday
- second version of the RC went live on Friday afternoon PDT
- will make ship/no-ship evaluation on Wednesday of this week
- still on target for last week of June
- Firefox 3.6 (Namoroka)
- Gecko 1.9.1
- Dan Witte now full time! He’s initially working with Taras on static analysis.
- Check out Chris Jones’ post on a very raw demo of our ongoing multi-process browser work. This work completes Phase I, and we’re really excited to see such great progress so quickly.
- Oh, and no new blockers holding the release. So far.
- Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 / Gecko 22.214.171.124
- Shipping today!
- TBird 3.0b3 (Shredder)
- GloDa search work in bug 474701 ongoing; final big chunk should land soon, defaulted off. Plan is still to reset 3.0b3 dates after it’s been defaulted on for a few days.
- Compact message header removed from core in order to make room for better/more polished remaining message header.