Mozilla Messaging has released the second alpha for the next generation of Thunderbird. Miramar is the code name for the new Thunderbird 3.3 which is built on the new Gecko 2 engine. New in this release:
- New Troubleshooting information page to aid supporting and diagnosing problems in Thunderbird
- Notifications of add-on installation progress and issues now work correctly
- Attachment reminder now works again
- Attachment sizes are now available in the compose window
- and numerous other bug fixes
For more details see the Release Notes.