Schedule this Coming Week
- Firefox 6 Beta – July 5th*
- Firefox 7 Aurora – July 5th*
- Firefox 3.6.19 – August 16th
- Firefox 6 Final Release – August 16th
- Firefox 6 for Mobile Final Release – August 16th
- Firefox 7 Beta – August 16th*
- Firefox 8 Aurora – August 16th*
- Firefox 7 Final Release – September 27th
- Firefox 7 for Mobile Final Release – September 27th
* As part of the new Rapid Release Schedule, dates listed for Aurora and Beta builds reflect when the code merge is set to begin. The actual release to that particular channel may vary by several days. See the Wiki for more details.
I undestand this new Rapid Release Calendar to do “one month => one version”. But, is not too much talking about “Firefox 12” at the end of this year? https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
I’m not sure if this numbering system would be a good thing, unless Firefox is trying to stay more close (numerically) to Opera 11.5 and IE 9.