- AMO 5.2 Code freeze tomorrow
- Personas in AMO
- Download sources
- Add-ons Meetup in MV tomorrow at 7!
- Fx 3.6 Compatibility at 52%
- Firefox 3.0.15 / Firefox 3.5.4
- 3.5.4 went to beta early on Friday, hoping to get better coverage
- 3.0.15 will go to beta this week, likely Wednesday
- Still on track for release on October 21
- Firefox 3.0.16 / Firefox 3.5.5
- no set schedule yet
- opening the tree and starting approvals this afternoon
- Namoroka (Firefox 3.6)
- No more front-end beta blockers (bug queries).
- moving on to remaining 3.6 blockers so that we’re in a good position to ship this quarter
- Firefox 3.7
- ongoing theme development work for Firefox 3.7 and 4.0, discussions in dev-apps-firefox
- targeting find-tab-in-awesomebar for Firefox 3.7
- prioritizing projects for Firefox 3.7 work this week, watch this space for more!
- Gecko 1.9.2
- Last week, on Tuesday, we attempted to freeze for 1.9.2 beta 1. There were several remaining issues at the close of the usual dev meeting, but the consensus seemed to be that we were good to freeze. Still, two bugs (bug 517355 and bug 517909) kept us from freezing and we’re still working on one of them. The last one is a perf regression that is taking the time of Jason Orendorff, Boris, and Andreas. Andreas produced a couple of patches that will hopefully fix the problem, but we need to see numbers today to know for sure.
- At today’s CrashKill we will go over top crash assignments again. Also, we may be at a point where this meeting isn’t necessary as we’re tracking crashes closely now. We’ll have that discussion then.
- Team blocker numbers:
- TBird 3.0RC1 (Shredder)
- Thunderbird 3 string frozen
- comm-central branches: 2009-10-22
- Code Freeze for RC1: 2009-10-30 23:59 PST
- L10n deadline: 2009-11-02 23:59 PST
- RC1 builds start on: 2009-11-03
- Subsequent RCs as necessary.
- Please help us make the release happen with